Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 03.04.13, 12:13
Ioannis Ioannis ist offline

Beitr?ge: 27
Standard AW: Physik jenseits Einstein: neue Energie-Masse Äquivalenz, Anti-Schwerkraft, Äther

Zitat:
Zitat von Solkar Beitrag anzeigen
So even after I pointed you twice to the fact that you use a partial symbol "∂" instead of a latin "d" in that integrand, you don't get that.

Very well.
It's quite a motivating to know that the author of a paper targeting the most complicated physical topics is not fluent in basic calculus.

...and again:
What would be my reward for reading this paper and guessing what that kind of fantasy formalism is meant to mean?
OK, Solkar, you are right about it. Just ignore this error since it will not harm the rest of the work. If you continue read on the same page you will see that it is derived the same equation without the use of the integral. The integrals that follow, they do not have this small mistake.

If you are not motivated to read my work, just do not read it and do not be provocative. I am an Electronic Engineer in profession and not a physicist as also errors are human. Because I want to be honest, high mathematics are not my strength (I left them after finishing the Fachhochschule, 15 years ago).
There are more than 100 equations on my paper and I corrected a lot of mistakes in the past. Well, I missed that what you mentioned.

The rewards come to those who have the intuition, insight and will beyond prejudices to explore new ideas. I believe that you do not belong on this category because you started having as your primary guide, the prejudices.