Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 03.04.13, 15:49
Ioannis Ioannis ist offline

Beitr?ge: 27
Standard AW: Physik jenseits Einstein: neue Energie-Masse Äquivalenz, Anti-Schwerkraft, Äther

Zitat:
Zitat von Solkar Beitrag anzeigen
Put it this way:

Because you wrongfully assume neutral photons interact with Coulomb fields like charged particles in your ansatz for [Xyg13], your whole ansatz is plainly wrong, thus your paper [Xyg13] is null and void.

We will see about who is void and null. In the meantime, could you please provide your opinion about the below:

We have a propagating photon with an exact threshold energy 1.022MeV which travels near a heavy nucleus (acting as momentum absorber). At a specific moment the photon energy is transformed to an Electron-Positron pair. I would like to have your opinion (all those who are interested) in regards to what kind of interaction we have on this particular situation:

i) Does the photon fall upon the nucleus? Obviously NO due to three reasons. First the photon Energy is very small and cannot trigger a photo-fission process. Secondly, the photo-fission process has nothing to do with the pair creation phenomenon. Third, the only outcome in the pair production process is the Electron-Positron pair. (see Eq. (1))

ii) Today's Physics supports that the heavy nucleus due to its mass is used as momentum absorber (which actually this is equal to the definition of a blocked nucleus deflection/scattering) that will actually will enable the photon to decay to an Electron-Positron pair by conserving the Energy and momentum, simultaneously. If the statement (i) is valid then the mass of the nucleus (only the mass property) is not involved in the process and it does not make sense the definition of nucleus mass (only the mass property) as momentum absorber because actually the photon does not fall upon nucleus.

iii) Then, if the above two statements are valid, what kind of interaction takes place?