Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 06.04.13, 17:19
Ioannis Ioannis ist offline

Beitr?ge: 27
Standard AW: Physik jenseits Einstein: neue Energie-Masse Äquivalenz, Anti-Schwerkraft, Äther

Hi everybody!
On the above we see the known Compton Scattering formulations (on the left) and the Compton Scattering based on the reduction of the speed of light with distance or photon Energy (on the right).

The header "After the Interaction" means that we measure the scattering angle after the interaction where the photon is far away from Electron's Field and speed of light is again constant (c). The header "During the Interaction" has the meaning that the scattering angle starts to be developed during the interaction with Electron's field where the speed of light reduces as long as the photon is being found within Electron's field.

The known Compton Scattering interpretation is based on the collision of photon with electron's mass. The new interpretation (according to my theory) is that the photon interacts with the Electric Field of the Electron where the reduction of the speed of light cause a momentum transfer to the Electron.

My theory is based on the following postulate: When a photon travels inside the field of a charged particle, the photon velocity reduces by keeping its wavelength invariable.

As you may notice both approaches give the same exiting frequency for the scattered photon. When I presented this argument to another forum, they told me (some of them where physicists) that is a completely wrong approach even if it gives the same result. The main reason according to them was that it violates Lorentz covariance as also Maxwell Equations where the speed of light is constant according to Einstein's second postulate.

OK, I understand this but what I presented above gives me the right to conclude the following according to the findings of my work: The speed of light has never been attempted to be measured under extreme conditions (Efield>1E15 V/m) where then it starts to be reduced significantly.

What do you think about all the above?

Regards

Ioannis