Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 04.04.13, 10:08
Ich Ich ist offline

Beitr?ge: 2.427
Standard AW: Physik jenseits Einstein: neue Energie-Masse Äquivalenz, Anti-Schwerkraft, Äther

Zitat:
Zitat von Ioannis
You speak about my attitude but you did not say a word about Solkar who provoked the discussion by saying "As expected....". Meaning it was expected that you are wrong because I am who I am, with other words.
I beg your pardon? An "Electronics Engineer" publishing revolutionary work on modern physics in an internet forum most certainly evokes certain expectations. And to be honest, you do deliver, don't you?
Noboby expects anything useful, especially as we have this type of publication here regularly. Get over it, that's how it is. Your only chance is to convince with your arguments, you can't blame the reader for not enthusiasticlly embracing your work.

Zitat:
It is in your power to close my thread, I will not stop you.
I see no reason to close this thread if you stop commenting on real or imagined personal characteristics of special forum users or physicists in general, and start discussing your work, including its flaws. I expect that's what you're here for anyway?