Quanten.de Diskussionsforum  

Zur?ck   Quanten.de Diskussionsforum > Theorien jenseits der Standardphysik

Hinweise

Theorien jenseits der Standardphysik Sie haben Ihre eigene physikalische Theorie entwickelt? Oder Sie kritisieren bestehende Standardtheorien? Dann sind Sie hier richtig.

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 30.03.13, 16:23
Ioannis Ioannis ist offline

Beitr?ge: 27
Idee Physik jenseits Einstein: neue Energie-Masse Äquivalenz, Anti-Schwerkraft, Äther ....

Guten Abend!

Zunächst einmal möchte Ich mag für mein Deutsch zu entschuldigen, da sie nicht die beste möglich sind und aus diesem Grund habe ich die Hilfe eines On-line Übersetzer. Beruflich Ich bin ein Dipl. Elektronikingenieur (Fachhochschule Griechenlands) und zumindest in den letzten 13 Jahren (oder mehr) verbringe ich meine freie Zeit mit der Erforschung (neue Ideen in der Physik).

Unten gibt es einen Link zu meiner Forschung, die tatsächlich gibt, ist eine neue Interpretation der physikalischen Phänomene. Diese Theorie basiert auf der Entdeckung der Reduktion der Lichtgeschwindigkeit (gegenüberliegenden Einsteins zweite Postulierung) mit Abstand von einem feststehenden geladenen Zustand. Die Reduzierung der Geschwindigkeit des Lichts mit Abstand deutet auf eine vollständige formulative Lösung für die folgenden Themen (in Englisch):

Web Site: http://www.ioannisxydous.gr/

Direkter Link zu meiner Forschungsarbeit:http://www.ioannisxydous.gr/SEPPv7.pdf

Inhalt
  • Variable E/M wave velocity with distance
  • Complete Coulomb force Equation
  • Variable inertial mass and Engineering Equations
  • New (trapped particle) mass-Energy Equivalence
  • Charge and Electric Field Screening Equations
  • Derivation of the Strong Nuclear force between two Protons
  • Complete Casimir force Equation
  • Universe properties
  • Quantization of Space-Time
  • Disproving the Planck Units and introduction to new values
  • Aether (Vacuum) concept and Aether's (Vacuum) Tangential Velocity
  • Dirac's Magnetic Monopole
  • Complete Electric and Magnetic Field Strength of an elementary Charge
  • All forms of the Unified Field Force (Electric, Magnetic, Nuclear, Gravitational)
  • ..and much more..

Neue Energie-Masse Äquivalenz

Äther Tangentialgeschwindigkeit

Viel Spaß!

Ioannis Xydous

Dipl. Elektronikingenieur (FH)

Schweiz
Alt 02.04.13, 18:48
Benutzerbild von Solkar
Solkar Solkar ist offline
Profi-Benutzer

Beitr?ge: 120
Standard AW: Physik jenseits Einstein: neue Energie-Masse Äquivalenz, Anti-Schwerkraft, Äther

As somehow expected, the first I run into is an undefined expression:

http://www.ioannisxydous.gr/SEPPv7.pdf p.4/eq(3):
Zitat:
∫∂V
is nonsense.

There is e.g. either
∫_∂V dA
denoting a surface integral at ∂V

or
∫ dV
denoting either a (divergent, because there are no limits given) volume integral OR or the full domain integral of the exterior derivative of a differential form "V" (in which case it would be misleadingly labeled)

So what would my reward for reading this paper and guessing what that kind of fantasy formalism is meant to mean?

Ge?ndert von Solkar (02.04.13 um 20:21 Uhr)
Alt 03.04.13, 00:22

Standard AW: Physik jenseits Einstein: neue Energie-Masse Äquivalenz, Anti-Schwerkraft, Äther

Zitat:
Zitat von Solkar Beitrag anzeigen
As somehow expected, the first I run into is an undefined expression:

http://www.ioannisxydous.gr/SEPPv7.pdf p.4/eq(3):
is nonsense.

There is e.g. either
∫_∂V dA
denoting a surface integral at ∂V

or
∫ dV
denoting either a (divergent, because there are no limits given) volume integral OR or the full domain integral of the exterior derivative of a differential form "V" (in which case it would be misleadingly labeled)

So what would my reward for reading this paper and guessing what that kind of fantasy formalism is meant to mean?
Hi Solkar!

The (V) variable corresponds to the final velocity of the photon. And in regards to the indefinite Integral, just check the below link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_integrals

Read exactly where it writes Rational functions. The first indefinite Integral on that paragraph is what you see in the equation where there I use (V) as velocity of the photon and not as volume. I thought that it was pretty clear of what we are talking about there since the equation (3) is derived by the Energy equivalence as seen in eq. (2): The gamma photon interacts with the field of the heavy nucleus (momentum absorber). The momentum absorber is not the mass of the nucleus but its field. The gamma photon does not fall upon nucleus but it interacts with its field.

Why do you react so negative?

I just would like to mention that all the equations are very simple and straight as also thoroughly checked.

Your negativity reveals that you are probably related with the physicist profession. I would give you a friendly advice: Just stay open to new interpretations and possibilities and the reward will come when you read the entire paper and you give some time to think.

Kind Regards

Ioannis Xydous

Electronic Engineer

Switzerland

P.S. If you think that it does not worth my paper to be read, then just do not read it.
Alt 03.04.13, 00:47

Solkar,

I just forgot something that maybe interests you. The classical radius of the Electron as also the fine structure constant, can be derived directly from Eq. (7) when you set the velocity V=0. This means that both the classical radius and the fine structure constant are results of a zero photon velocity.

Lately, I opened the same thread to other physics forums and those who were involved professionally with physics, they were violently opposing my idea for just one reason: It violates Lorentz covariance as also the second postulate of Einstein (speed of light constancy).

They did not want to hear anything and directly they sent my thread to the trash can. Very scientific approach! Well, people like them will never question established ideas as also physics will stay for another 100 years where it is.

The second postulate of Einstein is wrong as general postulate since they have never made measurements under extreme conditions. Meaning to measure the speed of light within an Electrostatic Field with intensity E>1E15V/m where the speed of light deviates significantly.

According to my research, Einstein is correct when there are not present charges. The Compton Scattering although they use constant speed of light it may work also with reduced speed of light (during the interaction) and it can give the same result. The Compton Scattering is based on the prior and post photon Energy where in both cases the photon is far away from an Electron, meaning that the field of the Electron practically cannot influence the velocity of the photon (so, it is c). If it was possible to measure photon's velocity during the interaction with an Electron, they would find that photon's velocity is reduced as long as the photon travels towards the field of the Electron.

By accepting a constant speed of light on quantum level, you receive the chaotic and complex development of today's physics as result, leading to a path without destination. On the other hand a variable speed of light solve all those great puzzles very clearly, comprehensively and without much effort.

Kind Regards

Ioannis Xydous

Electronic Engineer

Switzerland
Alt 03.04.13, 11:24
Benutzerbild von Solkar
Profi-Benutzer

...and again...

This expression
Zitat:
∫∂V
used at http://www.ioannisxydous.gr/SEPPv7.pdf p.4/eq(3) is utter nonsense.

...and again...
Alt 03.04.13, 11:38
Benutzerbild von JoAx
JoAx JoAx ist offline
Singularität

Beitr?ge: 4.324

Zitat:
Nothing....
------------------------------------------------------------

E0 = mc²
Alt 03.04.13, 11:38

Zitat:
...and again...

This expression

used at http://www.ioannisxydous.gr/SEPPv7.pdf p.4/eq(3) is utter nonsense.

...and again...
The expression is very correct (we speak about velocity do not forget that) and about the indefinite integral, I replied you on the previous post.

Well Solkar, people who have their attention to discover errors in a paper and then to address it loudly with the aim to underestimate the effort and the Author himself, they come in the discussion forum with prejudices.

Your first word "..As somehow expected, .." reveal your intentions and prejudices. I would not like to expand on this but please, at least do not underestimate my intelligence.

So, from the moment the things are like this, then as I wrote above that if you think that the paper does not worth to be read, do not read it. It is simple as that!
Alt 03.04.13, 11:42

Zitat:
Zitat von JoAx Beitrag anzeigen
Nothing....
Good Evening JoAx,

My previous post, unfortunately applies to you also. I am not here to fight and to play silly games but I just would like to share my discoveries. If they are wrong or not, they cannot be judge by such kind of responses of yours since they are not scientific but completely subjective.
Alt 03.04.13, 12:45
Benutzerbild von Solkar
Profi-Benutzer

Zitat:
Zitat von Ioannis Beitrag anzeigen
The expression is very correct (we speak about velocity do not forget that) and about the indefinite integral, I replied you on the previous post.
So even after I pointed you twice to the fact that you use a partial symbol "∂" instead of a latin "d" in that integrand, you don't get that.

Very well.
It's quite a motivating to know that the author of a paper targeting the most complicated physical topics is not fluent in basic calculus.

...and again:
What would be my reward for reading this paper and guessing what that kind of fantasy formalism is meant to mean?
Alt 03.04.13, 12:55
Slash Slash ist offline
Profi-Benutzer

Beitr?ge: 441

Zitat:
Zitat von Ioannis Beitrag anzeigen
Good Evening JoAx,

My previous post, unfortunately applies to you also. I am not here to fight and to play silly games but I just would like to share my discoveries. If they are wrong or not, they cannot be judge by such kind of responses of yours since they are not scientific but completely subjective.
Dear Ioannis,

I agree with you and your impression of the partially very disrespectful way to discuss.

I can not make any statement about the scientific content oft your paper.

Best regards

Slash
Antwort

Lesezeichen

Themen-Optionen
Ansicht